Public Affairs: How to Be a Government PIO Spokesperson
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 11
- Language: English
In this "How to be a Government Spokesperson" course you will learn how to communicate to the media effectively as a representative of a government agency or bureau. The media hold government agencies and government officials to a higher level of accountability. As a government spokesperson, you will face greater skepticism and even hostility from the news media.
TJ Walker has been a government spokesperson while working as the director of communications for the Florida Department of Banking and Finance and as a press aid to Members of the US Congress.
Government officials, press spokespersons, and public information officers
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.