Media Training Radio: How to Speak Effectively on the Radio
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
In this "How to Speak on Radio" course you will learn how to talk effectively and be interviewed on a news or talk radio program. Speaking on the radio is a form of public speaking and most people fear public speaking. This course will help you come across your very best in every interview, so you won't have to worry about whether you sound nervous or uncomfortable. Students will learn about the following items:
- Sound bites
- Differences between TV and radio
- How to deal with difficult hosts
- Ins and outs of talk show callers
- Ways of getting invited back on the program.
- How to sell or promote on every talk show appearance.
TJ Walker has hosted talk radio shows on 7 different national networks and has been a guest on more than 2000 news talk radio programs. He has also conducted training sessions around the globe for authors and experts about to go on radio tours.
This course is for anyone who might be interviewed on a news/talk radio program or host a radio show
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.