Media Skills: Be a Great Talk Show Host
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
Imagine yourself hosting a talk show and you are coming across as engaging, likeable and totally natural. Wouldn't it be nice to know that you can host any talk show and appear to be confident, relaxed, conversational and able to talk to guests in a meaningful way?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
Anyone who aspires to host a talk show, whether it is on radio, TV or internet
In this How to be a Talk Show Host course, you will learn the following:
- The difference between being a good talk show guest versus a good host
- How to look comfortable and confident on TV
- How to appear natural and sound conversational
- How to rehearse using video
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.