Public Affairs: Speak Effectively at Press Conferences
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 10
- Language: English
Imagine yourself speaking at a press conference with total confidence, and the media are there in full force capturing your messages and using your favorite sound bites. Wouldn't it be great to know that regardless of the questions asked, you can get your message across and the exact quotes you want in the finalstory.
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
CEOs, political leaders, activists and news makers who will be speaking at press conferences
In this How to Speak at a Press Conference course, you will learn the following:
- How to look and sound your best on TV
- How to craft a statement as well as a media message
- How to answer reporters' questions strategically
- How to create and deliver sound bites
- How to get the exact quotes you wanted in the final story.
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.