Public Speaking: Financial Advisers Convey Your Expertise
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 10
- Language: English
Imagine yourself giving a presentation on your financial approach to retirement planning to a room full of prospects and everyone is paying close attention to you and nodding their heads in agreement. Wouldn't it be great to be able to speak about financial concepts to laypersons and have them instantly understand and remember your most important concepts?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course if for financial advisers who must give presentations to prospects and clients
In this Public Speaking for Financial Advisers course you will learn the following:
- How to avoid the common speaking blunders that most financial advisers make
- How to use PowerPoint effectively, not as a sleep aide
- How to appear confident and credible when talking about money
- How to rehearse presentations on video effectively
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.