Public Speaking Contests: You Can Win
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 6
- Language: English
Imagine winning the next public speaking contest you enter. Wouldn't it be great to know that when you are competing in your next public speaking contest, that the judges all perceive you as confident, engaging and memorable?
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This is for students and adults who are competing in public speaking contests
In this How to Win a Public Speaking Contest course, you will learn the following:
- How to avoid the most common blunders most speech competitors make
- How to use video to polish your presentation
- How to tailor your speech to the judges' concerns
- How to improve all aspects of your platform skills
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.