Public Speaking for People Who Hate Public Speaking
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 7
- Language: English
This "Public Speaking for People Who Hate Public Speaking" course is specifically for people who don't like giving presentations, do not aspire to be world class platform speakers, and who just want to give competent presentations with the least amount of preparation time and fuss possible. This course will teach you how to avoid the most common problems that make most speeches boring and useless. The course will also teach you simple ways of "cheating" to seem more comfortable and polished than you really are. Learning how to give a competent speech or presentation is, at some level, like learning how to write a competent memo or email, anyone can do it with proper training. This course won't make you love public speaking, but it will reduce the dread you currently face now before every presentation.
- Anyone who hates public speaking, yet wants to become a better public speaker
- This is not for people who aspire to be professional speakers.
- Section 1: You Can Hate Public Speaking and Still Become a Good Public Speaker
- Section 2: Housekeeping Matters
- Section 3: The Best Way to Not Hate Speaking Is to Become Competent At It
- Section 4: Conclusion
- Section 5: Bonus Reading
- Section 6: Bonus Videos
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.