Media/Journalism-TV Reporters, News Anchors Look Great on TV
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 2
- Language: English
Imagine appearing on a network newscast as a reporter or anchor and you look as confident, poised and articulate as any childhood idol you grew up watching.
Wouldn't it be nice to know that you can look and sound exactly the way you want when you are conducting interviews or anchoring a newscast? This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course if for aspiring TV reporter and anchors and for people who are already TV reporters and anchors and who want to improve their on-air skills
In this On-Camera Skills for TV Reporters and News Anchors course you will learn the following:
- How to look comfortable, confident and relaxed on TV
- How to sound conversational
- How to rehearse using video, and how to critique yourself
- How to make constant on-air improvements
Save Big With Group Enrollment
75+ Users? Contact us for pricing.
Use the "Users" box to update number of users and click Enroll Now to apply the discount.
Benefits of Group Purchase:
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.