This course covers the basic concept of ethics with a detailed definition and what it entails. We will discuss the role of ethics in our personal as well as professional lives and the challenges faced.
We will also discuss the core ethical values and how rationalization is used as a common tool. Finally, we will talk about the framework of ethical decision-making and conclude with a brief discourse on ethics and conflict of interests.
Ethics for Insurance Professionals - Basic - South Carolina Department of Insurance
- South Carolina Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1201 Main St., Ste.100 P.O. Box 100105
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.