The expense of liability suits is one of the most severe risks facing businesses today. Operating a business without liability insurance puts owners at risk. Learning about the risks facing businesses and the benefits of obtaining liability insurance is important to mitigating potential dangers to your business!
This course covers broad issues of business liability insurance and Workers Compensation insurance.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the basics of business liability.
- Define Commercial General Liability insurance.
- Identify a Commercial General Liability insurance policy.
- List the basics of workers compensation and employers liability insurance.
- Identify the Workers Compensation and employer's liability insurance policy.
Commercial General Liability Insurance - South Carolina Department of Insurance
- South Carolina Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1201 Main St., Ste.100 P.O. Box 100105
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.