This course covers broad issues on Employment and Labor laws. Students will also learn about pre- and post-employment procedures, employee and employer rights, and interviewing strategies required to avoid claims and suits among other things. Further, the course puts emphasis on real-world issues related to the employment laws.
Upon completion of the course the student will gain an understanding of:
- Interviewing strategies.
- Understand the employer agency rights for requesting and disseminating employee references.
- Employment verification requirements: Do's and Don'ts.
- Drug testing and physical examinations.
- Employment at will doctrine.
- Discrimination principles.
- Americans with Disabilities Act and Family Medical Leave Act.
- Investigating effectively and within the law.
- Effective disciplinary policies.
Employment Law - South Carolina Department of Insurance
- South Carolina Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1201 Main St., Ste.100 P.O. Box 100105
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.