It is important that you understand how to apply knowledge from your course work to real-world scenarios. Understanding how to properly apply your knowledge will enable you to carry out successful and safe operations. Safety is the top priority during any operation. The table-top scenarios provided throughout this course will help you develop safe practices in carrying out emergency and restoration operations. The table-top exercises use a simulated AGC system to introduce various system events to create an emergency response situation similar to those that occur in actual workplaces.
"Terminal Objective: The trainee shall demonstrate ability to mitigate major event beyond MSSC with required mitigation. BAL-002
- Enabling Objective: The trainee shall explain an MSSC.
- Enabling Objective: The trainee shall exhibit understanding of associated mitigation and reporting.
Terminal Objective: The trainee shall correctly mitigate a TLR event. IRO-006
- Enabling Objective: E: The trainee shall demonstrate ability to mitigate Eastern Interconnection TLR event. IRO-006-EAST
- Enabling Objective: W: The trainee shall demonstrate ability to mitigate Western Interconnection USF dynamic mitigation. IRO-006-WECC
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.