360training.com Affiliate Marketing Program
Apply and Start Earning Today!
360training.com is the leading provider of workforce training and job certifications. We have helped more than 3 million people in a wide range of industries achieve their career goals and compliance requirements. As our affiliate partner, you will earn money for every student you send our way!
Our affiliates promote courses from these industry-branded portals:
- 360training.com (all industries in one place)
- Learn2Serve (food and beverage)
- OSHAcampus.com (EHS and construction safety)
- Meditec (business and medical training programs)
- agentcampus.com (real estate)
- cpacampus.com (financial services)
- learninsurance.com (insurance)
- cosmetologycampus.com (cosmetology)
How the Affiliate Program Works
As a 360training.com affiliate, you will get unique banner code and text links for your websites and email campaigns. When a customer clicks on these links, a tracking cookie is placed in their browser. Purchases are then associated with you, the referring affiliate.
As a 360training.com affiliate, you will get promotional offers and tools to monitor sales and payouts. Revenue sharing is based on monthly sales and is calculated automatically at the end of each month.
360training.com utilizes a powerful affiliate management service (HasOffers) to accurately track affiliate referrals. Or, if you prefer, we have accounts with the largest affiliate networks: Avantlink, CJ and Shareasale.
Affiliate Program Highlights:
- 15% affiliate payout
- 180-day referral period (six months!)
- $60 Average Order Size (AOV for Meditec is $3,400!)
- Payout threshold: $100
- Dedicated Affiliate Program Manager to help you succeed
- No financial investment or program fees
Still have questions?
Please contact our affiliate team (Connor Grothe) by emailing email@example.com.
Keyword Policies: Affiliates may use tradenames in advertising. Affiliates may not bid on tradenames (or misspellings) for 360training.com, OSHAcampus.com or Learn2Serve.com unless the phrase includes a reference to promo codes. Example:
"Learn2Serve promo codes" or "OSHAcampus coupon codes" would both be allowed for PPC bidding.