Montana Real Estate Continuing Education Courses

Looking for a straightforward solution for your Montana continuing education requirements? Agent Campus by 360training has you covered. Our courses are 100% online, and we have plenty of qualified courses to choose from! Enroll today.

Complete Montana Continuing Education Coursework Online

The Montana Board of Realty Regulation (BRR) requires 12 hours of qualified real estate continuing education per licensing year.

Our Montana CE is delivered entirely online for your convenience – no need to travel to a classroom. Finish courses at your own pace, on your own schedule.

Meet Real Estate CE Requirements with Courses that Interest You

For Salespersons and Brokers, course topics need to be BRR-approved and endorsed/approved by certain real estate regulatory bodies.

We offer three CE packages that satisfy all required hours for a Salesperson or Broker. If the combinations of topics available in those packages don't appeal to you, you can build your own CE by purchasing courses a la carte.

Get Your Credits On Time

Once you complete each course, you'll get a certificate of completion you can use as proof of the credits you earned.

Need to Know


What You Get

Certificate of completion


Course Format

100% online, available 24/7


Required Pre-Requisites

Montana real estate license


Course Structure

At your own pace, save progress as you go


Renewal Requirements

12 hours per license year


Course Update

Content is updated and current 

Regulatory Information

Montana Board of Realty Regulation (BRR)

Phone: 406-841-2324

Fax: 406-841-2323

Website URL:

Email Address:

Address: 301 S. Park Avenue, 4th Floor

City: Helena

State: MT

Zip: 59601-6282


How do I know you're a Montana BRR-approved course provider?

In July 2019, the Montana BRR stopped approving CE courses. The BRR's new policy is that it's your responsibility to ensure the courses you take meet BRR standards.

By Montana administrative rule, CE courses need to:

  • cover BRR-approved real estate topics AND
  • be approved or endorsed by either:
    • The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials' (ARELLO's) Distance Education Certification
    • A state real estate licensing regulatory agency or real estate commission
    • A national, state or local Association of REALTORS®
    • A national, state or local association for real estate brokers, landlords, or property managers

AgentCampus by 360training is ARELLO certified and approved by real estate licensing authorities in many states.

What education do I need as a new salesperson licensee?

Within 120 days of earning your Salespersons license (or at the first available opportunity), you need to complete a 12-hour Rookie Course. 

Look for approved Rookie Course providers on the BRR website.

What are the required topics for a Supervising Broker's continuing education?

Unlike salespersons and brokers who have no required topics, Supervising Brokers need 4 hours of CE to be a BRR-approved supervising broker course. Unfortunately, we don't carry this course.

What is the deadline for completing my continuing education courses?

Continuing Education requirements need to be completed by October 31st of every year. Courses must be completed during the same licensing year – after the previous November 1st – because the BRR does not allow CE to carry over from a previous licensing year.

Why learn with us


We’ve been trusted by millions of learners to provide their regulatory-approved training.


You get simple to follow course content that you can access anytime, anywhere.


We're here for you with online chat and toll-free phone support.


You’re in good hands. We’ve been in business for over 20 years.

Let's Chat!