Complete Nebraska Continuing Education Coursework Online
Every 2 years, the Nebraska Real Estate Commission (NREC) requires real estate professionals to renew their licenses and meet 18 hours of continuing education.
We're an approved CE provider in Nebraska, and our courses are entirely online – no need to commute and sit in a classroom. You can finish them at your own pace, whenever it's convenient for you.
Meet Real Estate CE Requirements with Courses that Interest You
NREC's continuing education requirements include:
- At least 6 hours in Commission-approved "designated subject matter," including
- Nebraska License Law (or parts of it)
- Agency/Brokerage Relationships
- Nebraska Landlord/Tenant Act
- Ethical Decision Making (not specific to any professional organization)
- Preparing a Certified Market Analysis (CMA) and/or Broker Price Opinion (BPO)
- Fair Housing / the ADA
- Environmental Concerns
- Nebraska Trust Account Maintenance (specific to the NREC manual)
- 6 hours of electives or continuing education activities approved by the Commission
- 6 additional hours of electives
Choose our convenient renewal package with everything you need to meet NREC requirements or build your own CE by picking from our course list a la carte.