Complete Utah Continuing Education Coursework Online
Every 2 years, the Utah Division of Real Estate (UT-DRE) requires 18 hours of real estate continuing education (CE) with an approved provider like us.
Our courses are delivered entirely online – no commuting to a classroom. You can finish them at your own pace, whenever it's convenient for you.
Meet Real Estate CE Requirements with Courses that Interest You
For established licensees (second and subsequent renewals), UT-DRE requires the CE to include:
- 9 hours of Core Topic courses
- 3 hours must fulfill the new Mandatory Course requirement
- 9 hours may be approved elective courses
For new Real Estate Agents, the CE has to include:
- A 12-hour New Agent Course (which counts towards your Core Topic hours)
- The 3-hour Mandatory Course
- 3 hours of CE that can either be Core or Elective topics
Get Your Credits On Time
All CE must be finished by the 15th day of the renewal month to ensure an on-time renewal. We'll report your credits to UT-DRE promptly, and you'll get a certificate of completion for your records.