Complete Florida Pre-Licensing Coursework Online
The Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) requires 63 hours of fundamental real estate education with an approved provider in order to get your real estate license. The required curriculum includes:
- Course Overview: The Real Estate Business
- License Law and Qualifications for Licensure
- Real Estate License Law and Commission Rules
- Authorized Relationships, Duties, and Disclosure
- Real Estate Brokerage Activities and Procedures
- Violations of License Law, Penalties, and Procedures
- Federal and State Laws Pertaining to Real Estate
- Property Rights and Estates
- Title, Deeds, and Ownership Restrictions
- Legal Descriptions
- Residential Mortgages
- Types of Mortgages and Sources of Financing
- Closings and Settlement Costs
- The Real Estate Markets and Analysis
- Real Estate Investments and Business Opportunity Brokerage
- Taxes Affecting Real Estate
- Planning and Zoning
Our Florida pre-licensing courses are FREC-approved and meet all curriculum requirements. They're also delivered 100% entirely online, so you can finish them from the comfort of your own home or from your phone on the go.
You need a passing grade of at least 70% to successfully complete your pre-license work. We'll help you prepare for the final with quizzes at the end of each module to reinforce your knowledge.
After you pass the final, you'll get a certificate of completion. Course completion also starts the clock on Florida's deadline for taking the state licensing exam.
Prep for the Florida Licensing Exam
FREC requires you to pass your state licensing exam within 2 years of completing your pre-licensing course. You'll want to schedule your first attempt well before that deadline in case you don't get a passing grade the first time.
But we can help there, too! Select our Premium Package to get our license exam prep course. The prep course focuses on the same national and state-specific topics as the official exam. We'll help you study with condensed guides and unlimited practice exams so you can approach your state licensing exam with confidence.