This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: Second-Party Sales
Lesson 7: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 8: Washington D.C. Specific Regulations
Learn2Serve Washington DC Off-Premises Alcohol Seller Server - District of Columbia Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
- District of Columbia Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1250 U Street NW Third Floor
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Each quiz must be passed with a 70% or higher, in order to proceed to the next lesson.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.