Several of the best real estate agents in the country operate in the Los Angeles area. You have to be the best of the best to hack it in a high-stakes market overflowing with $20 million mansions and celebrity clients.
Many of the major media companies, T.V. and movie studios, and record labels are based in L.A., so it makes sense that celebrities in the entertainment industries make a home there. Plus, you’ve got lots of glamorous neighborhoods and gorgeous beach side communities.
Here’s a list of some of the celebrities who own properties in California:
- Leonardo Di Caprio – Malibu
- Angelina Jolie – Hidden Hills
- Kayne West — Hidden Hills
- Ellen Pompeo – Hollywood Hills
- Charlize Theron – Hollywood
- Sandra Bullock — West Hollywood
- Meryl Streep – Pasadena
- Kristen Wiig – Pasadena
- Rihanna – Pacific Palisades
- Drake — Hidden Hills
- Gwen Stefani — Beverly Hills
- Jennifer Lawrence — Beverly Hills
- Jennifer Lopez – Bel Air
- Johnny Depp – L.A.
- Lady Gaga – Malibu
- Heidi Klum – Brentwood
- Miley Cyrus – Malibu
- Robert Pattinson — Hollywood Hills
- LeBron James – Brentwood
- Beyoncé – Bel Air
You need to be quick on your toes to thrive in hot California markets. Expand your knowledge and get your continuing education out of the way with the super convenient California Salesperson Renewal package from 360training.com. It has all the required renewal courses you need all online and accessible anytime you want. Enroll today!