The Cause of Occupational Accidents and Injuries
It has been found that as many as 88% of workplace injuries are caused by unsafe acts in the workplace.
Most Unsafe Acts are Difficult to Predict, Recognize, Prevent, and Correct
The Most Common Unsafe Acts in the workplace include:
- Improper Use of Personal Protective Equipment [PPE]
- Failure to Use PPE - Either Willingly or Through Lack of Proper Care
- Use of Defective Equipment
- Removal, or Failure to Use, of Safety Devices
- Operation of Equipment at Unsafe Speeds
- Operation of Equipment without Proper Authorization, Training and/or Qualifications
OSHA 10-Hour Construction
OSHA Outreach for construction covers 29 CFR 1926 regulations. DOL card included.
OSHA 30-Hour Construction
OSHA 30 Outreach for construction covers 29 CFR 1926 regulations. DOL card included.
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry
OSHA Outreach general industry covers 29 CFR 1910 regulations. DOL card included.
OSHA 30-Hour General Industry
OSHA 30 Outreach general industry covers 29 CFR 1910 regulations. DOL card included.
Safety and Health Programs
Learn to increase OSHA compliance with an effective safety and health program.
Unsafe Acts Prevention with 360Training
- Take 360Training.com's Behavioral Based Safety Certification: The Dolphin's Way
- Change and Enhance the Safety Culture at Your Workplace
- Learn How to Reduce Unsafe Acts in the Workplace Through Changes in Behavior
You Will Learn:
- How to Train Employees in Safe Work Practices
- How to Conduct Safety Observations
- How to Identify, Approach, and Correct Unsafe Behavior
- The course is entirely online and allows you to set your own pace and schedule. - All quizzes and the final exam must be passed with a score of at least 70% - A certificate of completion will be made available for downloading and printing at the end of the course.