Did you think a real estate career just means being a real estate agent? The real estate industry involves lots of specialties from creative to technical and everything in between. The average sales transaction includes many different professionals, some you never see or hear from. There’s also leasing and managing different types of properties.
Real estate careers require different training and offer different salaries. Compensation includes hourly, salary, standard fee, and commissions. Some involve working for a large company, while others mean running your own small business.
If you’ve ever considered a career in real estate in Georgia, take a look at this list of real estate jobs:
- Residential appraiser: Median annual salary is $50,706
- Commercial real estate broker: Average annual salary is $64,501
- Commercial leasing managers: Median annual salary is $105,330
- Escrow officer: Median annual salary is $46,003
- Real estate attorney: Median reported salary is $136,204
- Real estate consultant: Median reported annual salary is $64,000
- Residential property manager: Median reported salary is $55,591
- Real estate sales agent: Average annual income is $40,015
- Title examiner: Reported annual salary is $39,320
- Mortgage loan servicing manager: Median annual salary is $146,601
- Mortgage loan officer (Level 1): Median annual salary is $40,255
- Land administration manager: Median annual salary is $153,980
- Building inspector: Median annual salary is $58,480
- Loan underwriter: Average annual salary is $63,605
- Mortgage broker: Average annual salary is $60,324
- Interior designer: Median annual salary is $49,810
- Foreclosure specialist: Median reported salary is $40,690
- Community development manager: Median annual salary is $100,000
- Leasing consultant: Median salary is $30,000
- Mortgage credit analyst: Median salary is $51,182
The real estate industry provides a variety of career paths. Make 360training.com your first stop. Browse tons of online career training courses, including real estate salesperson pre-license, post license, and continuing education. Enroll today!