NERC stands for the North American Electric Reliability Corporation, and it is responsible for ensuring North America receives a consistent electricity supply. The organization is supported by the Federal Regulatory Commission to maintain reliability standards for most of Canada’s and the United States’ power system. The system includes transformers, power lines, and circuit breakers required to maintain it.
Students who opt for NERC CE can:
- Promote the development of training sessions that are NERC approved
- Meet the number of required CE hours for maintaining their NERC certification
- Ensure personnel responsible for BPS operations have access to qualified training sessions
- Provide guidance in the development of training activities for organizations that need to enhance their learning activities
- Promote the need for trained and reliable system operating personnel and power reliability in North America
- Ensure that all new training activities are delivered according to the required criteria
NERC Continuing Education (CE) Courses by 360Training.com are approved by NERC and are designed to help students complete the number of CE hours they need to maintain their certification. The credit that is earned through the course will be reported to the RCEP, and each passing student will also receive a certification of completion unless stated otherwise.