How to Pass Your Texas Insurance License Exam
Learning the ins and outs of being an insurance agent in Texas can be complicated and time-consuming. All of the information you will learn prepares you to pass the state exam on the first try. Here are some tips to also keep in mind.
Steps to Pass the Texas Insurance Exam
1. Read Questions Thoroughly
Read every question thoroughly some of the multiple-choice answers will look similar.
2. Start with the Easy Questions
Start with the questions you can easily answer, then move on to those where you are more unsure.
3. Pay Close Attention to the Wording of the Questions
Pay close attention to the wording of the questions, especially double negatives.
4. Look Out for Multiple Choice Answers using Definitive Terms
Look out for multiple choice answers using definitive terms. In most instances, these answers can be eliminated, you can prepare for the exam yourself or let 360training.com help you.
Prepare to Pass the Exam with Courses from 360training
We have prepared a course that has been designed to help you easily digest the information and retain it. Practice Exams are an excellent tool in learning complex material and will help you pass the actual exam on the first try.
Benefits of Our Exam Prep Courses
- Same format as the state-mandated exam
- Exams are generated from a databank of 1000s of possible test questions
- 100% online take any time from anywhere
- Written by insurance education professionals, downloadable and printable courses are approved and regulated by the Texas Department of Insurance
For over 24 years, 360training has helped millions of adult learners on their path to success. Enroll now and join more than 4 million satisfied students and begin your journey to success.