Learning the ins and outs of being an insurance agent in Texas can be complicated and time consuming. All of the information you will learn prepares you to pass the state exam on the first try.
Here are some tips to also keep in mind:
Tips For Passing
- Read every question thoroughly. Some of the multiple choice answers will look similar.
- Start with the questions you can easily answer, then move on to those where you are more unsure
- Pay close attention to the wording of the questions, especially double-negatives
- Look out for multiple choice answers using definitive terms. In most instances, these answers can be eliminated.
You can prepare for the exam yourself or let 360training.com help you. We have prepared a course that has been designed to help you easily digest the information and retain it. Practice exams are an excellent tool in learning complex material and will help you pass the actual exam on the first try.
• Same format as state mandated exam
• Exams are generated from a databank of 1000’s of possible test questions
• 100% online… Take anytime from anywhere!
• Written by insurance education professionals
• Downloadable and printable
• Courses are approved and regulated the Texas Department of Insurance.
For over 15 years 360training.com has helped millions of satisfied adult learners on their path to success. Enroll now and join more than 4 million satisfied students and begin your journey to success.