How Will Your Company Benefit?
- Reduced risks of fines
- Save resources via waste and byproduct recycling
- Increase process yields
- Reduce customer audits
- Reduce insurance rates
- Reduce cost of material storage
- Reduce consumption of energy
- Reduce costs for emissions, transport and disposal
- Motivate employees to engage in operations
- Demonstrate business compliance with regulatory requirements
- Acquire business aims via financial benefits that result from reduced costs
- Work with suppliers who are encouraged to be as environmentally conscious
- Improve business reputation and stakeholder confidence.
- Profits increase as today’s customers are more inclined to purchase from businesses that prioritize the environment over sales.
ISO 14001 standard applies to all types of businesses and the language that is used in it reflects this ideology. The standard does not differentiate between large and small businesses which makes it scalable as long as certain key regulations are maintained. Click To TweetISO 14001 standard applies to all types of businesses and the language that is used in it reflects this ideology. The standard does not differentiate between large and small businesses which makes it scalable as long as certain key regulations are maintained. In fact, it is also known as a generic management system which means that it covers businesses that wish to improve processes and manage their resources more efficiently. Therefore, like any large business, small or micro businesses can implement an environmental performance program that can result in ISO 14001 registration. In fact, micro businesses have more to benefit from this than their larger counterparts enough to drive success and push them towards a larger business model. However, the key to a successful ISO 14001 EMS is the documented procedures that businesses have to maintain for compliance. These processes also include the company’s environmental goals along with their role in business operations. This should take the form of an environmental policy that is accessible to the public. In addition, procedures that review the environmental impact of products and services should also be set in place. Goals and objectives based on the new policy should be changed as per changing requirements and internal audits should be conducted regularly to ensure compliance. However, before implementing ISO 14001, a gap analysis should be conducted on the processes and recommended products of the business. This will help business owners determine potential risks and opportunities for future development.
ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor TrainingWith online training, users can complete their ISO 14001 course according to their own pace and comfort level. 360Training.com’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor Training program is designed to provide maximum convenience without compromising the learning experience. The course is designed specifically for people who wish to become Lead Auditors in EMS ISO 14001:2015. Once the course is completed successfully, students will be well versed in the knowledge and understanding required for Auditing principles and techniques. The objectives of the training program include the following:
- EMS and Auditing principles and techniques
- EMS clauses
- The definition, processes, activities and concepts in auditing
- The application, framework, benefits and aim of The Annexure SL.
- Plans, meetings and reporting requirements for audits