You’ve got to be innovative to be successful in California real estate. In some parts of the state like the L.A. and San Francisco areas, the markets are extremely competitive. When your clients and buyers are celebrities and tech billionaires, you have to bring you’re A-game every day.
But no agent can do it alone. Top agents rely on a team of professionals to run strategies and processes effectively and provide the best service. Awards for innovation in real estate, like the Inman Innovator Awards, are often given to firms and teams.
Here’s list of some of the most innovative agents and firms operating in the California real estate market:
- Elegran Brokerage: Winner of the 2017 the Inman Innovator Award for Most Innovative Brokerage, Elegran invests heavily in new hires and trains its tech solutions on real estate pain points.
- The Agency: This Beverly Hills firm specializing in expensive residential properties has a proprietary CRM platform.
- Deasy/Penner & Partners: This firm has been around for more than three decades but they’re still innovating with a luxury-home bidding platform, plumBid.
- Climb Real Estate: Focused on San Francisco and the Bay area, this firm offers a streamlined digital experience. Climb began with condo developments and now has expanded to 250 agents in six offices.
- Aaron Kirkman: Specializing in architectural homes and the most expensive properties in the world, Kirkman’s recent successes include the second-highest sale in Beverley Hills ever for $65 million.
- Tomer Fridman: Specializing in gated communities for celebrity buyers, he’s sold hot properties in the Hidden Hills and Calabasas. He has his eye on the increase of foreign investors.
- Tracy Tutor Maltas: While she has the celebrity clients and high dollar listings, Maltas is attracted to properties with unique architectural stories, such as Frank Gehry- and John Lautner-designed houses in Brentwood and Malibu.
- Kofi Nartey: A former athlete and actor, Nartey’s inside knowledge helped him launch his firm’s sports and entertainment division and rack up more than $100 million in active pocket listings.
- Joe Babajian: Properties include a $49 million piece of land in Beverley Hills and Dean Martin’s old home.
- Santiago Arana: Boasting some famous properties and clients, Arana has sold $20 million estates to people like Lady Gaga.
If you’re interested in jumping into the hot California real estate market, you’ll need a real estate license. And the first step is completing a real estate pre-license course. Luckily, 360training.com, an innovator in online education, has the convenient, self-paced courses you need to get and keep your license. Enroll today!