Managing Your New York Real Estate License
As with everything else these days, you can track and manage your real estate license online. eAccessNY is a secure licensing management system available online 24/7. You can use it for license applications, changes, and renewals. If you have a real estate license, you’ve probably already created an account for yourself. Anything you need to do with your licenses you can do by logging onto your eAccessNY account. Creating an Account To create an account:
- Select the link on the Department's website (www.dos.ny.gov) entitled "eAccessNY."
- Select the link "Create My Account" under "Options"
- Enter your details and click "Preview" to continue.
- Click "Save" to save the registration.
- Click "Change" to change the registration details or \ "Cancel" to cancel the registration and return to the Create Account page.
- If you saved the registration, you will receive an email entitled "Temporary NYDOS Password" with detailed instructions for changing your temporary password to a permanent password.
- Create a permanent password.
- Then to access your account in the future, enter your User ID (email address) and your permanent password on the log in page.
- Search public licenses
- Apply to take an exam
- View scheduled exam details
- Reschedule your exam
- View exam results
- Apply for an initial salesperson license
- Check the status of your license application
- Manage your licenses
- Renew licenses