Improve Your Real Estate Social Media Skills in Missouri
The social media explosion has extended to many industries, including real estate. And it’s no surprise. Real estate is about establishing relationships with a variety of people. What better tool for prospecting real estate agents than social media? But how can Missouri real estate agents harness the power of social media to generate leads, cultivate clients, and sell property? 1. Plan and Schedule for Success The first step is to assess the goals for your social media campaign. Create a spreadsheet with all the social media avenues you’ll use and what you plan to do with each one. Stick to a schedule and keep posting content or else people will lose interest and forget about you. Learn about all the tools, features, and apps available on all the platforms. characteristics of successful realtors. 2. Media Mix Employing just one platform will make your campaign one dimensional. Different mediums have different advantages. Post the right content on the right platform while maintaining accuracy, quality, and consistent branding across all of them.
- Facebook: Use Facebook Page to boost your business presence, Facebook Ads to target specific demographics, and Facebook Groups to explore certain topics and properties.
- Twitter: Tweet announcements and links to other content, automate functions, post listing photos and videos, and set up alerts when someone uses your target keywords.
- Pinterest: This is all about great visuals. Organize boards by theme, group property by location, showcase popular amenities and destinations, and create private boards.
- YouTube: Post video walk throughs, virtual tours, interviews, and testimonials from happy clients.
3. BrandDevelop your brand story one social post at a time. Create a few core messages and communicate them in the multiple social media sites you use. Consistency and repetition are essential for building a memorable brand. Use the same communication style everywhere. The more a message is repeated, the better it’s remembered.
4. Engaging ContentAttention grabbing social media ideas include:
- It’s Not All About You: Post 80% updates, trends, news, and consumer interests and 20% about you and your business.
- Post with personality: Remember to keep it fun and engaging and express your personality. Post photos and ask for opinions about the property and the neighborhood.
- Local love: Post thoughts, news, facts, photos, and articles about the local Missouri area. Spotlight up-and-coming neighborhoods and your more eye-catching listings.
- Big visuals: Go all in with the visuals. Social media posts with images or video have a higher engagement rate than straight text.
- Emphasize events: Repeatedly post about all the events, open houses, parties, festivals, and charities you attend or organize.
- Contests, quizzes, and giveaways: Have a little fun with quizzes, contests, and giveaways. Photo contests can generate photos of listings and neighborhoods.
- Tips and tricks: Become a source for helpful information about the real estate industry by offering advice on topics relevant to your audience.
- Strong headlines: Write attention-grabbing headlines and get people to click on something they might otherwise skip.
- Remember the hashtags. Tag your tweets with topic headings and neighborhoods to make them easier to find.