8 Signs That You're Unintentionally Ruining Your Job Interviews
You've found yourself with more than enough credentials to back up your chances of landing a good job. But then again, every time it comes to making it successfully through an interview, you feel as if something is missing. From arriving too early to not looking your best, there are many ways that you might be unintentionally sabotaging your interviews:
- In fear of showing up late, you show up too early.
- Your favorite latte makes the interviewer (and everyone else) jealous.
- You talk about your parents and who they are and what they do.
- You come in with your shirt unbuttoned because you're afraid of being late.
- You forget the name of the company that you're interviewing for.
- You ask too many questions.
- You don't ask any questions.
- Your resume looks like a high schooler created it.