What TABC can teach parents about Alcohol Consumption
TABC or the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission is a public agency in the state which is responsible for the inspection, taxation, production and regulation of alcohol. The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code: Supervises, inspects and regulates the making, exportation, transport, storage, possession and distribution of alcoholic beverages
- Grants, suspends or cancels permits for licenses in the industry
- Collects taxes and charges
- Seizes illicit alcoholic beverages being sold on premise
- Investigations TABC violations
- Helps in the prosecution of violators
- Passes relevant rules to assist agencies
- Approves standards pertaining to size, quality and labels for containers for alcoholic beverages in the state.
- More susceptible to violent crimes
- More likely to suffer from anxiety and depression later in life.
- Likely to try and commit suicide
- Likely to become alcoholics as adults
- Engage in unprotected sex or have multiple sexual partners.