What is OSHA 10 Hour Construction Training?
The 10 hour OSHA Construction course is meant for all workers who are involved in the construction industry. Students have to spend at least 10 hours on the online course along with other material to be eligible for their 10 hour OSHA card.
- The 10 hour construction course has to be completed within 6 months.
- Students have 3 tries to pass the test
- Students have to pass the test with a 70% score at least
- Students receive feedback on answers immediately.
- Follow OSHA construction standards according to industry
- Recognize, prevent and avoid common health hazards in the workplace
- Remain aware of company policies which may be different in some aspects