The 10 hour OSHA Construction course is meant for all workers who are involved in the construction industry. Students have to spend at least 10 hours on the online course along with other material to be eligible for their 10 hour OSHA card.
- The 10 hour construction course has to be completed within 6 months.
- Students have 3 tries to pass the test
- Students have to pass the test with a 70% score at least
- Students receive feedback on answers immediately.
Once students have cleared the course and passed the online test, their results are forwarded to the Department of Labor. The 10 hour cards arrive within 6 to 8 weeks after the completion date.
Once you complete the course you will be able to:
- Follow OSHA construction standards according to industry
- Recognize, prevent and avoid common health hazards in the workplace
- Remain aware of company policies which may be different in some aspects
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Training with Free Study Guide
The OSHA 10 hour Construction training program from 360Training is designed for entry level construction workers. Students who take the course will be able to determine, abate and prevent hazards that may be injurious to health.
Besides learning about common health and safety issues, students will also learn about OSHA standards and the responsibilities of employers when it comes to their work rights. Once you clear the test you will receive your card within a couple of weeks. Sign up today.