This course covers the purpose of building codes, the identification of sections of a facility that have specific code requirements, and defines the role of a facility manager as it relates to facility security. Also identified are types of physical security measures used to prevent unauthorized access to a facility and discuss plans related to preparing for a natural or man-made disaster
Facility Management - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
Facility Management - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.