The Customer Service course will teach students the fundamentals of customer service and help them to develop core competencies for providing excellent customer service. Students are given ample opportunity to practice, apply and develop their customer service skills through the completion of hands-on tasks.
- Define customer service
- Identify their customers are, and how to be customer service oriented through description and examples
- Tips for managing time and stress, communicating effectively with customers, and managing customer relationships
- Be prepared and deal professionally with customer conflicts and complaints
- Identify and avoid common customer service pitfalls
- Gather and respond to customer feedback
- Maintain a professional image
End of Course Instructions
Thank you for completing this course. You may print a copy of your course completion certificate and then return to your profile to complete the other courses. Please contact your instructor for a program completion certificate once you have successfully completed all the individual courses and satisfied all program requirements.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.