The Microsoft Excel 2007 – Level 2 course teaches students intermediate to advanced-level concepts and features of the Microsoft Excel 2007 application. In this course, students learn to customize Microsoft Excel and streamline workflow by building upon the basic skills learned in the Microsoft Excel 2007 – Level 1 course. They learn to use named references, validate and consolidate data, use links and hyperlinks, and reference external data. Students learn to use cell comments, custom and conditional formatting, styles, and templates. They also practice working with graphics, charts, diagrams, and databases (lists).
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.