The course approval number for this course will be available upon request
This course covers broad issues on fair housing laws. Specifically, the student will learn: what fair housing laws exist, what classes of individuals are protected under these laws, how discrimination is defined in real estate, how can one avoid discriminating practices, and what the consequences are for non-compliance with fair housing laws. This course addresses the following topics: • Introduction to Fair Housing • Discrimination • Additional Legal Protections to Prevent Discrimination • Enforcement of Fair Housing Laws • Avoiding Discriminatory Practices • Real World Practice
Fair Housing - Nevada Real Estate Division
- Nevada Real Estate Division
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2501 East Sahara Ave. Suite 102
- Las Vegas
End of Course Instructions
Upon successfully completing this course you will be able to print the certificate and you are requested to please keep a copy of the certificate with you for your records
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule