In this course the real estate professional will have the opportunity to review some basic mathematical fundamentals such as fractions, decimals, and percentages, as well as review their respective conversions.
Other topics include:
- Prorations, including those found in real estate taxation.
- How to determine the rates of return on investments.
- Rectangles, triangles, and other shapes.
- Using to loan-to-value ratios to calculate loan points and origination fees.
- Calculating income, rate of return, and values of properties.
- Determining per square foot figures on rents and values.
- Commissions and net proceeds to sellers.
- Calculating non-tax type appreciation and depreciation in value.
Real Estate Math - Nevada Real Estate Division
- Nevada Real Estate Division
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2501 East Sahara Ave. Suite 102
- Las Vegas
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Online Chat and Toll Free Phone Support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule