This course introduces the latest updates to Oregon real estate laws and rules, including a close look at which requirements have been added, deleted, or otherwise amended in the last couple of years. Specifically, this course discusses Senate Bill 23, which became Oregon Revised Statute Chapter 145. Chapter 145 amended several sections of the previous version of the Oregon Revised Statutes, which added, repealed, or otherwise changed numerous legal provisions in regard to real estate licensees in the State of Oregon.
Other topics in this course include the most common areas of noncompliance by licensees, as discovered through the voluntary compliance reviews taken by licensed real estate property managers and licensed principal real estate brokers in Nevada.
Finally, the requirements for the Initial Agency Disclosure Pamphlet are discussed in Lesson 4. These requirements include the requirements for providing the Initial Agency Disclosure Pamphlet to consumers and prospective clients and customers, the legal weight of the pamphlet (it has none, as it is strictly informational), and the specific content that must be included in the pamphlet, under the Oregon Revised Statutes.
This course includes the following lessons:
- LARRC and Intro to Chapter 145
- Chapter 145
- Common Areas of Legal Non-Compliance
- Initial Agency Disclosure Pamphlet
Oregon Law and Rule Required Course (LARRC) - Oregon Real Estate Agency
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy course completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
What your registration includes:
- Updated, relevant training content
- Unlimited, 24/7 toll free phone and online chat support
- Easily-accessible online platform
- Learn on your own schedule