Business Ethics - Advanced: Bullying (Compliance Snapshot)
4 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $10.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Audience: Anyone
- Define workplace bullying
- Describe the affects of bullying on companies and on those being bullied
- Describe how bullying can be prevented
- Identify a workplace bully
- List the most common reasons why bullying starts
- Outline what employers can to do create a positive workplace
Subject Matter Expert
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
The final exam must be passed successfully with 70% or higher in order to receive your certificate of completion.
The Bullying module is a very much a necessary tool for every workplace.
this program shares with me skills that I and ones that I need to work on to be the best employee or leader I could be. It shows how not to be a bully in the work place and how to spot one if there is one.
Cool so far
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235