The high-pressure steam system delivers high-pressure steam generated from the HRSG high-pressure steam drum to the steam turbine. This module provides an overview of the common terminology associated with this system, as well as its theory of operation and the purpose of the system’s major components.
"State the purpose of high-pressure steam systems.
Define common terminology.
Describe the major components.
Explain the theory of operation."
High-Pressure Steam Systems - Registered Continuing Education Program RCEP
High-Pressure Steam Systems - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.