This module provides an overview of the different types of fuel systems used within the gas turbine, including the fuel gas system, fuel oil system, and water injection system. In addition, the module explains the purpose of each of these systems and describes their major components.
"State the purpose of fuel gas systems.
Describe the major components of fuel gas systems.
State the purpose of fuel oil systems.
Describe the major components of fuel oil systems."
You will not be required to pass the knowledge check questions to move on to the next lesson. These will not be counted as a grade, but each question gives you insight into what you should have learned and the sorts of things you'll need to remember moving forward.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.