Conflicts of Interest: Gifts and Entertainment (Compliance Snapshot)
Enroll in Just This Course - $10.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course introduces how best to deal with offers of gifts and entertainment in a business setting. Depending on what type of item is offered, it may be considered a bribe. This course will teach you how to differentiate between an ethical gift and a bribe, while also shedding light on the types of items it is acceptable to receive.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of acting impartially
- Use good judgment when making business decisions for your company
- Describe the types of items you can ethically accept
- Identify what constitutes as a bribe
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235