About this Course
This course will broaden your knowledge of Advanced Healthcare Directive.
Broaden your knowledge of advanced healthcare directives and understand your responsibility to become aware of a patient’s advanced healthcare directives.
Upon passing your final exam, we'll provide a certificate of completion for your records. Plus, we're authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.
What You Get
Certificate of Completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
What You'll Learn
- Explain the definition of advance directives and what they include.
- Review your responsibility to be familiar with a patient’s advance directives.
- Determine the detailed policies on advance directive.
- Describe how a patient is aware of his or her rights, and decisions patients have the right to make.
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Legal Notice
- Purpose and Learning Objectives
- Healthcare Advanced Directives
- Definition of Advanced Directives
- Types of Health Care Advanced Directives
- Patient Self-Determination Act
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) and Joint Commission (TJC) Regulatory Requirements for Health Care Providers
- Additional Requirements for Health Care Providers
- End of Course Quiz
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Healthcare courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records