About this Course
What is Aerial Lift Operator Safety Training?
On many construction sites, aerial lifts, such as boom and scissor lifts, are a standard part of day-to-day operations. They offer the versatility and flexibility construction workers need to get from one point to the other with ease.
If you find yourself operating one on your construction site, you need to become familiar with some of the hazards they present, such as tips, collisions, and risk of electric shock.
In our Aerial Lift Operator Safety course, we’ll cover vital topics like what to do before operating an aerial lift, what load-capacity limits mean, and when and how to perform inspections. You’ll also meet OSHA’s requirements for classroom training when you take this course.
Who Should Take Aerial Lift Operator Safety Training?
Crane operators, lift operators, mechanics, project managers, tree trimmers, warehouse workers, and anyone in or outside of the construction industry will benefit from taking this course.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- Learn what to do and what not to do in order to avoid lift hazards
- Understand the anatomy and stability of boom and scissor lifts
- Learn to recognize and respond to aerial lift hazards
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.