About this Course
What is Aerial Lift Operator Safety Training?
Aerial lifts, otherwise known as boom lifts or scissor lifts, can be dangerous if you don’t know how to properly operate or interact with one. This course dives into lift operator training and fulfills the requirements for the classroom portion of the Canadian Compliance (OHS, CSA) laws. To become fully compliant, you must complete the classroom portion of the certification and then complete a practical with observation from your employer.
This course can also be very beneficial for those who work in warehouses or near these types of lifts. While those who work in proximity of aerial lifts don’t need to be certified or in compliance, the knowledge gained from the course will ensure a safe work environment for everyone.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
Easy-to-use LMS for anyone
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
- An introduction to aerial lifts
- Aerial lift anatomy
- Aerial lift stability
- Maintenance and inspections of aerial lifts
- Aerial Lift Hazard
- Safe operation of aerial lifts
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.