About this Course
Human land use is one in a series of courses covering the many areas of Human Ecology. The emphasis here is to impart knowledge and understanding of the history of land use, ownership, controls, zoning, boundaries, view shed analysis, geology, land use conflicts, court decisions affecting land use, and the relationship between human quality of life and land ownership.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- Land Use Controls: Part I
- Land Use Controls: Part II
- Land Description and Analysis: Part I
- Land Description and Analysis: Part II
- Land Description and Analysis: Part III
- Land Use and Conflicts:
- Part I
- Land Use Conflicts: Part II
- Land Use Conflicts: Part III
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Name:||Alabama Real Estate Commission|
|Address:||1201 Carmichael Way|
Buying for a Team or Group?
Interested in bulk discounts and flexible billing options on our expansive library of Real Estate courses? Connect with our Corporate Sales Executives today!
Upgrade your LMS to Include Manager-Level Access
- Assign Courses
- Tracking Employee Progress
- Maintain and Organize Records