About this Package
Save money on your food and alcohol training with our package option. When you enroll, you’ll get our TABC certification course, as well as our ANSI-accredited food handler training.
This is a great option if you’re working in a restaurant or for a catering company and need both certifications. Plus, each course is approved in Texas, so you can ensure you’re meeting any state-mandated training requirements.
Within the courses, you’ll learn valuable lessons that will help you succeed in your job. For example, the TABC course covers the laws in Texas for serving and selling alcohol so that you can avoid penalties related to underage drinking. Plus, the food handler course teaches you the best practices and techniques for preventing foodborne illness.
Once you complete each course and pass the final exams, you’ll earn your certificate of completion. You can take your certificate to your employer to show proof of training.
100% online—desktop or phone
Self-paced—all at once or multiple sessions
Chat and phone support 7 days a week
Training packages help you save money
Information that’s easy to follow and understand
Software that’s simple to navigate
TABC Alcohol Server Training
Get your TABC Certification fast with our online course.
- Finish in 2 hours
- Review 4 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Includes your official TABC Certification
- Renew every 2 years
Visit our TABC course, to learn more about the specific lessons in the training, as well as alcohol seller regulations in Texas.
Food Handler Training
Get your ANSI-accredited food handler training online.
- ANSI-accredited training course
- Approved by the Texas DSHS
- Complete the course in just 2 hours
- Review 8 easy lessons and pass the final exam
- Print your food handler card right away
- Use it to show proof of food safety training
View our food handler training course to learn more about the specific lessons in the training.
When do my courses expire?
Your courses will expire one (1) year after you purchase them (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my courses?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.