About this Course
Clear, mutually acceptable agreements are essential to the legal transfer of property ownership. Contracts are the instruments we use to record these agreements. A failure to understand them leaves you vulnerable to liability and litigation.
Learn the basics of contract law, contract language, and how contracts are used in the real estate industry with this course. You'll learn the different types of contracts and the 6 elements required to make a contract valid in Arizona.
We'll explore the key standardized forms provided by the Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR) in depth. You'll learn how AAR forms represent today's "Standard of Practice" and help you minimize liability.
By the end of this course, you'll understand how you can best protect yourself and your clients from errors, oversights, and misunderstandings with proper use of contracts.
This course satisfies 3 hours of Contract Law credit in Arizona.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Customer support available 7 days a week
Content is updated and current
The 30 Hour Construction Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses. You must start the course within 12 months of registration, and complete the course within 6 months of starting.
- Types of Contracts
- Legally Valid Arizona Real Estate Contract Features
- Arizona Residential Real Estate Purchase Contract
- AAR Addendums, Counteroffers, and Forms
- Contract Issues in New Financial Reality
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.