About this Course
This course covers Estimating Gross Living Areas for Residential Properties. The standard for calculating and reporting above-grade square footage and below-grade square footage single-family houses must be applied as a whole and is not meant to replace any legal or existing measurement method. American National Standards are developed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) through a process that involves organizations and individuals directly affected by the existence of a standard. ANSI is responsible for identifying a single, consistent set of voluntary standards that are subject to review and revision.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% Online, Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by email, phone, or chat
Content is updated and current
- American National Standard for Single-Family Residential Buildings
- Measurement and Calculation Appraisal Values
- The Appraisal Process Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal
- Practice Valuation Analysis
- Summary and Other Guidelines
- Critical Thinking Questions and Case Studies
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or email@example.com.
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
|Arizona Department of Real Estate
|100 N. 15th Ave.,Suite 201