About this Course
According to Arizona liquor laws, if you’re an owner, agent, or manager, you must get your Title 4 Management training certification. Our on-premises course ensures you meet these requirements, and it’s been approved by the Arizona Department of Liquor.
To pass the course and earn your certificate, you must score at least 70% on the final exam.
Also, please note that we have a separate course for Title 4 Management off-premises.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
100% online, available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Content is updated and current
- Lesson 1: Introduction and Overview
- Lesson 2: Licensed Premises and Liquor Licenses
- Lesson 3: General Business Practices
- Lesson 4: Disorderly Conduct, Acts of Violence, and Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 5: Minors and Dram Shop Liability
What You’ll Learn
- Identify the roles and functions of the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control.
- Identify the ways in which the Arizona liquor laws are enforced.
- Explain the powers of the State Liquor Board.
- Explain dram shop liabilities.
- Describe the regulations for licensed premises.
- Identify the types of liquor licenses.
- Explain the requirements for management.
- Identify the general business practices for on-sale liquor, handling disorderly conduct and acts of violence.
- State the regulations for dealing with intoxicated customers.
- Describe the regulations regarding minors.
Name: Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
Website URL: https://www.azliquor.gov/
Address: 800 West Washington St. 5th Floor
Is your Title 4 alcohol training approved in Arizona?
Yes. Learn2Serve by 360training is an approved provider for Basic and Manager Title 4 alcohol training courses. To view the complete list of approved providers, you can visit the Arizona Department of Liquor’s website.
What’s the difference between on-premises and off-premises?
On-premises courses are intended for workers who serve alcohol that is meant to be consumed in the same location. Think restaurants, bars, wineries, hotels, casinos, and similar businesses.
Off-premises courses are intended for workers who sell alcohol that is meant to be consumed off-site. Think liquor stores, convenience stores, grocery stores, and similar businesses.
When does my course expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
What if I need a refund for my course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT:
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to email@example.com with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.
How quickly will I get my certificate of completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What can I do if I lose my certificate of completion?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Training for Your Team?
We offer discounts for employers looking to purchase 10 or more courses.
Call 877-881-2235 for more information.
Call toll free(877) 881-2235
- Access in-depth course completion reporting.
- Deliver training through our LMS or yours.
- Enroll employees in courses they need.
- Get help from a dedicated support team.
- Save on costs when you buy in bulk.
- Achieve companywide compliance goals.